- 50g Lotus Green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk (1 tin)
- 500g of fully cooked sliced meat (chicken/pork/lamb/beef/seafood or beancurd)
- 1 large pepper (cut into slices)
- 120g Lotus sliced bamboo shoots
- 1-2 chopped red sweet chillies
- 200-250ml of chicken/vegetable stock (water may be used as a substitute)
- Sprinkle of sweet basil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Pour the vegetable oil into the wok at medium heat.
- Add the curry paste, stirring until it blends with the oil.
- Add coconut milk and approx. 200-250ml of stock (depending on preference of a thick/thin sauce). More stock can be added if required.
- Add the pepper, bamboo shoots & red chillies.
- Add the sugar then fish sauce. Now, bring to a boil.
- Finally, add the meat and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the sweet basil. If lamb or beef is used then more cooking time is required until the meat is tender.